Art deco museum
Luzhnetskaya quay 2/4, build. 4 (10 min. walk from Vorobyevy Gory metro station)
Directions – on foot:
- The closest metro station is Vorobyovy Gory.
- Leave the train and step on the elevator near the last car of the train (in the direction of Luzhnetskaya quay).
- Exit the elevator and turn right. Exit the glass doors of the metro station and turn left.
- Then walk along the metro bridge to the gate arm.
- Pass it, and you will see the Olympic Committee building. Turn right towards the river. Reach the quay and turn left.
- Walk down the quay. On the left you will see the Soyuz plant. There will be a number of gate houses along the way. Reach the last gate house (near the 3rd ring road).
- Go through it and you will see a red brick building with a glass upper floor.
- Go through the revolving door – welcome to the Art deco museum.
Directions – by car
- Turn on to the metro bridge from Vernadskogo Avenue and drive along it.
- Then turn right onto Khamovnicheskiy Val street.
- Turn right again in the direction of the quay.
- Turn right once again, pass under the bridge and turn right at the nearest gate house.
- The museum is located in a business center (a red brick building with a glass upper floor).